- We have flourishing tie-ups with farmers and traders to procure
quality raw material from the finest farms. We have an access to 20,000
acres of farmlands and tie ups with over 1000 farmers for sourcing
quality produce from the most fertile fruit producing regions of India
located in Tamil Naidu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Gujarat.
- Organised cultivation brings a daily harvest of 20-40 MT for fresh
mangoes, 20-25 MT for banana, 8-10 MT for pomegranates and 12-20 MT for
- Our agronomists regularly focus on sharing their extensive research
and providing guidance to farmers about vital farming concepts like
pest control, optimum use of soil and water, and use of improved
- Farmers are assisted with supply of globally accepted fertilizers and pesticides at subsidized rate.
Robust Supply Chain Mechanism
A robust supply chain mechanism that ensures quality control all the way from sourcing of the product to the final destination. We connect farms to table by weaving a strong network across the globe into one single thread.
- Company presence in major continents of the world, including Asia,
Middle East, Europe and Africa enables us to consolidate and supply food
to different parts of the world. Our global buying power and long
standing relationships with suppliers across the world have strengthened
our supply chain. Our tough and stringent polices of vendor evaluation
aim at exceeding the standards.
- All processing plants are located within 150 km radius from the
farms. This ensures reduction of overall processing time, cost and
- Warehousing facility with 2500 tons of capacity ensures perennial supply.
- Focus on innovative and modern processing, packing and delivery
formats to constantly improve our delivery mechanism. Pioneers in the
introduction of precision engineered, modified atmosphere and modified
humidity packaging. Use of food grade aseptic Goglio bags in rust
resistant steel drums with an inner polyliner for packaging fruit
pulp/puree/concentrate. Innovative use of neem wood (Indian Lilac) for
making wooden pallets for transportation ensures strength, durability
and most importantly pest and disease control properties.
- Integrated system of logistics management, shipment and input
traceability, supported by a world class ERP and CRM system. This
enables tracing food digitally right from the farm till the time it
reaches our customers.